Whether your organization plans to develop and implement its first infosec plan, enhance and strengthen an existing program, or certify a management system based on industry or international standards, creating a sustainable information security program is more than simply smart business; it is absolutely necessary to protect assets, limit risk, and avoid liability.
Use our step-by-step guide to develop your strategy and action plan for establishing strong information security posture across your team. Topics Include:
- Developing a Strategy
- Defining the Security Team
- Performing a Security Gap Analysis
- Assessing Information Security Processes and Protocols
- Internal Audit and Performance Check
- Ongoing Management and Incident Response